Friday, December 30, 2011

Pronghorn Antelope study. Oil on panel.


 
"Pronghorn Antelope study."
8 x 10"  Oil on panel.

Pronghorn Antelopes are just too cute to ignore them!... During our trip to the West we saw those little guys just about everywhere and I'm afraid I gave my husband a reason to think that I'm sort of obsessed with taking of numerous pictures of those creatures!..
Honestly, I just finding them very curious to observe and very good subject to paint.
But I didn't paint any.. till now. This is just a little study, but I'm sure I'll be working on painting(s)
of group of those beautiful animals and with some more picturesque background that just a some dry grass here and there.
I did a quick sketch with a pastel pencil on my canvas and Finished it with oils. Here he is - Mr. Pronghorn !..


SOLD!


With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails