Thursday, November 21, 2013

Two shows, two Coasts, two receptions - One date! Bucks County Gallery of Fine Art & Randy Higbee's Gallery 6 x 6" juried exhibitions.


Yesterday I got my acceptance letter from Randy Hibgee's Gallery
what confirmed that all my 3 entries were accepted into their
annual juried 6 X 6" Exhibition and sale.
The same very day I received my frames, took some time
to do the framing and packing and today all 3 pastels
went of their way across of whole country to be a part
of this amazing show. Too bad I can not be there,
but on a good note" show reception in CA will be
the same very day, as one in Bucks County Gallery of Fine Art,
what I hope not to miss.
Wish to see some of You in new Hope during artists reception
and award ceremony... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails