Monday, February 23, 2009



Seascape Next step.

 

"Shame on you,- told me my friends from wet canvas, -finish it!"

I guess I have no much choice, but do so, do I ? So, here is some updates on the painting. Particularly I worked on some more stones and clouds. Also, did I mention, I got a 24 colors set of Caran D Ache OPs to go with my Senneliers... like them and getting even more curious about how Holbein's fills... Mmmm... sounds very tempting! Caran D Ache at this particular painting I used to change color of sky to the shade I needed and also - for work on those stones. Like it... for the stones. Don't think I would like it for the water. Sennelier still the best.


And finally I managed to frame it! So, here is a final touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails