Thursday, August 18, 2011

Audubon Artists juried show at Salmagundi Club, NYC.

"Orchids in Ruby Glass" Oil on panel. 

Today I received some great news right out of my mail box... My painting "Orchids in Ruby Glass" was accepted to Audubon Artists annual show @ Salmagundi Art Club, 47 Fifth Ave., NYC. 
It is a great honor to me and.. my first show in NYC! Good news - I should be back from Wyoming right before show will be open and hopefully will be able to attend reception!
Mean while I urgently need to frame the painting and talk with my shipping agent about delivery... complicated part about it is - I'll be out of State when it all will need to be done, but we hope to figure out something.
I see a trip to faming shop in my nearest future! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Tatiana!! I know you'll get it all done too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails