Saturday, April 4, 2015

"Pure Innocence", silk painting.

"Pure Innocence", 12 x 9", 
Silk, dyes.

I wanted to try it for a while, but never did...
Last month  I got bitten by creativity and finally purchased
modest set of American-made silk dyes and some fabric
to test it on... Plus of course some chemicals...
This is my #1 try out on silk painting. 
Model for the "Innocence" was our Fox Terrier "Sasha",
who being a Fox Terrier is anything, but "innocent".
I enjoyed my painting session, no pressure of any sort,
just do it and let see what happens... 
I still need to "fix" those dyes, so piece will be washable.
Didn't get a chance to do that yet.
Hopefully that will work out well....
Mean while I'm thinking of starting next piece.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Tatiana! This is absolutely fabulous!! Sasha looks beautiful on the scarf, the colors deep and true. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one went to my good friends. They have Sasha's puppy and now have this portrait. It was framed as painting and they loved it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails