Friday, July 16, 2010

"From Above" by Tatiana Myers


"From Above" by Tatiana Myers
12 x 12". Pastel on Ampersand Museum Pastelboard.

I'm just soooo glad this day is over. What a mess! Vet appointments, doctors appointments, accidents, emergencies... I kind of  had enough of it for one day. I think I'm too tired to even hold my paints. There is a chance I even will go in bed before midnight, not way after such... However with all chaos I got some more painting done. I think it feels good?.. I think?... I can think?... 
Can I ?...

With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. This little spot in the forest looks magical. I can relate to your day yesterday. Mine started beautifully...and then I came home to find my husband lost his job. Our only source of income.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is now good news! I hope he can find something soon, but it is not easy our days. Sorry to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite
    Work

    good
    sources
    of
    Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, "I think I can" say this is a lovely piece of artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails