Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Spots of Attitude" Oil Pastel. Finished!

"Spots of Attitude" by Tatiana Myers
20 x 16". Oil Pastel on Ampersand Pastel Board.


I'm done, done done, so done with this cat! (Or this cat is so done with me... I'm not even sure). Anyway... it is ready, framed and hanging on my wall. ready to go to gallery at the end of this month. And I still have another two weeks to come up with some other ideas. I'm not sure it will be another something as big as this one. i just may not have enough time to finish it. 

 

With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:


 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and such a fabulous point of view. I love this piece, Tatiana!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails