Saturday, October 2, 2010

Studio opening and DPP show at Gallerie 13.


 Yesterday, Friday October 1 we had a great night at Gallerie 13, Mechanicsburg, PA.
Gallery had two featured artists, PLUS our Daily Painter of Pennsylvania group  show moved from State  Capitol Rotunda to Gallerie 13. Linda Young and myself had our studio doors open for public for the first time. My room what we are shearing with my good friend and great Equine photographer Karen Pottiger (Cove Creek Photography) wasn't totally finished, but we are working on it and it will only get better. We had incredible turn out. So many people, by the end of night my head was spinning from all the questions and new faces. Several paintings were sold this night not counting numerous prints and cards. But most importunely - everybody had a very good time.

 

With questions about my art work e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .

To see more of my paintings visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails