Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Into The Light" Egg Tempera and Oil WIP.

"Into The Light" Egg Tempera and Oil 12 x 9" WIP.

Today I worked on Oil glazing. I lost some values on a flowers, but it will be easy to correct later. 
So far I have to be careful to preserve that glow of light what this painting is about. I'm mostly finished with background and as soon it mostly dry I may continue with those delicate flowers.  


To be continued... 


With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I just run out of adjectives and superlatives for your work, Tatiana. Simply gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you again!... I think it is coming nicely, but so much work ahead... and so little time. Our neighborhood lately is "Chainsaw central" and everything is rotating around fixing-uping. little time for anything else including painting, but good part - it needs some time to dry anyway. I will be back to it this weekend or next rainy day (when we can not do things outside) and will post another update. Please stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails