Monday, January 9, 2012

Bufalo study. Oil.


"Legend of Yellowstone."
8 x 10"  Oil on panel.

On our way from Yellowstone to Teton National Park we got to met huge herd of buffalo. Crowds of  magnificent animals were roaming across of the valley, across of the highway and didn't care a bit about us, humans around and any of tour transportation needs. Traffic  had to stop for a while... except for bison traffic!.. Even we lost some time and returned to Jackson very late, I got hundreds and hundreds of pictures of those hundreds and hundreds of buffalo. It was amazing experience what I hope will result in several future paintings. This is just first small study I did the other day. Oil sticks and oil with Liquin on panel.


SOLD!

With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails