Monday, March 22, 2010

"Iris Garden" Oil Pastel WIP

"Iris Garden" by Tatiana Myers
11 x 14". Pastel on Ampersand Museum Pastelboard.

This will be another one Oil Pastel floral painting, what I want to have finished for the 2-nd Floor Gallery Spring "Floral Show". So far I still work on underpainting. Mostly Gouache and watercolor pencils. I LOVE that Supracolor by Caran D'Ache. Too bad I don't have many of those... I'm also planning to work with this painting at Gallery 13 this Friday afternoon. It will be actual Oil pastel stage. Hope to see some of you, guys, there!


With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .
To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Tatiana, this is looking so beautiful! I cannot wait to see it completed. This stage of your process reminds me of Teresa Mallen's colored pencil work - for some reason. Gorgeous work you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be lovely, Tatiana. Your florals are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, ladies!

    I think it will be nice. I'm going to paint several floral works during this summer. It will be a great addition to my Artist Of The Month show in August. And... I really enjoy working on this kind of paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tatiana,
    iris, like all other paintings are beautiful...
    you are a great painter...
    congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Iris's! Great job!!!
    Jim Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You, Jim!
    Check it back, when I'll be done with it (oh, I hope - soon! Last few days had no time to work with any paintings).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails