Monday, March 15, 2010

New portrait project. WIP. Update #3.

"Veronika" Watercolor 8 x 10"
Last week I had my last session with Larry.. still working on portrait of Veronika.
I have some progress here, but not too much and I'll be taking all my time with this work.
It will be finished when it finished, even it migh take a while... Just like my Koi Pond! :-)

With questions about my paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .

To see more of my works visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/

5 comments:

  1. She reminds me of Melissa Gilbert a wee bit; I think it is her mouth. Does she have freckles, Tatiana? This piece is coming out so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a good chance on beautiful finish with this one... But only time will tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this portrait , very expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making nice progress on this, Tatiana. It's a great likeness. She is a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You, Rishi!
    Thank You, Pat!

    Yes, it is going right direction, I think... I will take my time with this one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails