Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Lights and Reflections". Soft pastel WIP.

"Lights and Reflections" by Tatiana Myers
12 x 12". Pastel on Ampersand Museum Pastelboard.

This is going to be one more painting in my series of "lights and Reflections" of Cove Creek.
I started from Photoshopping of my reference photo up to the point that I'm totally in love with it. Then I did a light charcoal sketch and underpainting in gouache.
On this stage I'm starting with actual soft pastel.
For my firsl layers I'm using mostly Holbein and few other harder brands.
I love to work with this painting and very much looking forward to see how it progressing.


With questions about paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .

To see more of my works visit my web site:

http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You are already capturing the light so beautifully, Tatiana. I cannot wait to see this completed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails