Sunday, January 10, 2010

January art shows and demos.

It the month of January 2010 you may see some of my art works on upcoming group shows.

Starting from January 8-th some of my paintings represented on exhibition "New Artists" at Gallerie 13, Mechanicsburg, Pa. For more information visit www.gallerie13.com.

January 16th at 6 PM will be an opening reception for another group show "Water Art" at 2nd Floor Gallery, Mecanicburg, PA. I have 3 of my paintings entered at this exhibition. Gallery web site is: www.2ndfloorgallery.com

Once again, for those who will be lucky to visit annual International show MASF , 3 of my paintings will be on display in  Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art (LRMA), Tarpon Springs, Florida. http://www.miniature-art.com/show.html                                www.spcollege.edu/museum


Lastly, I will have my Oil Pastel painting demo on Friday, January 29 from 11 AM to 2 PM at Art and Soul Gallery, Lemoyn, PA.
The gallery address is 900 Market St., Lemoyne, PA 17043. Call 717-761-1270, or email 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails