Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Peonies" Oil Pastel WIP by Tatiana Myers

"Peonies", Oil Pastel WIP by Tatiana Myers.
11 X 14 " Ampersand Hardboard, Colourfix primer
Watercolor and Oil Pencils underpainting.


My latest Oil Pastel project. This will be a Demo pointing for Art and Soul Gallery, I'm going to do it this upcoming Friday, January 29 2010.
I will be working there approximately from 11:30 to 2:30.

The gallery address is 900 Market St., Lemoyne, PA 17043. Call 717-761-1270, or email artandsoul@pa.net for more information

My goal is to show Oil Pastel painting technique with concentration on Oil Pastel as medium only. So all preparation work had to be done at home, before demonstration.

I'm working on Ampersand Hard board with Art Spectrum Colourfix primer and underpainting is watercolor and Oil Pencils.

For finishing of this painting I'll be using full set of Holbein brand Oil Pastels.


With questions about this paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .

To see more of my works visit my web site:

http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could attend, Tatiana. This is truly a gorgeous piece in process.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails