Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"Little Italy" on my easel!..

 This is another painting I finished on location A-La Plein Air
during our summer trip to Washington.
One day our group painted at this intriguing location what was
good enough to be a some part of rural Europe- Italy, or France.
It was gorgeous day, our mentor, Richard McKinley did
his beautiful DEMO on the morning and then we had all the rest of day
for ourselves - to paint and to explore things around.
I finished a small field sketch and then did this bigger painting
and yet still have enough time to take a good walk around with my camera
and get some good photos of old building at their beautiful natural setting.

I'm positive - I'll be working more on this subject.
But now I can do it in full comfort of my studio.
****************************************************
...To be continued....

To see more of my finished works, please visit my web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails