Monday, August 26, 2013

"Trinity", WIP, first update.

Today I'm starting with Oil Pastel application. Trying to keep
place organized and quantity of paints/tools to the minimum.
Of course monitor is one of main tools. beside of that I need
selection of colors I'm going to use, some brushes and solvent.
This time I'm working with Gamsol.

 Above - Oil Pastel and solvent application of background.
Also - work on vase.
Nothing is done with flowers yet.
Below - fragment of painting at this stage.


On my last picture today I demonstrate beginning of Oil Pastel application
on my flowers. I normally start from my darkest darks and brightest brights
to establish value relationships and make my pick of just right pastel sticks.


**************************************
... to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails