Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chambersburg Miniature Art Show 2009 opening.


Today we went at opening of Chambersburg Miniature Art Show 2009. It is well known miniature show of National level. This year Chambersburg received show entries from 27 different States. Lots of great paintings from 120 talented artists. I am very proud to have two of my art works as a part of this exhibition and looking forward to go back next year!

Here is a link to see more paintings from this wonderful event!

Chambersburg Miniature Art Show 2009.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tatiana. It's quite an honor to get paintings accepted in a juried exhibit, especially on a national level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Pat! I'm really impressed with this show. So many great paintings, just WOW! My family was sort of blown away (I totally expected this reaction, he-he!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails