Friday, February 26, 2010

"Cove Creek" in Oil. Update #2


I returned to another painting session of Cove Creek. First layer of oil is nearly dry. Second glaze goes on much easier. I'm not so upset with this work anymore and probably have even chance to finish it... not in a trash can. Anyhow it will take few more sessions before I can call it finished. I'm playing with very limited colors here (about 9, how I think), but looks like it working for this painting.
With questions about this paintings e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .

To see more of my works visit my web site:

1 comment:

  1. You've painted such a beautiful light, Tatiana! I cannot wait to see what else you do with this piece! It is really coming along wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails